Thursday, July 31, 2008

Roger's Take...

Thought I would throw a quick comment or two up since I am halfway (more like 25%) involved in this whole ordeal. Yes, I missed out on Abby's first shot yesterday cause I was at the gym...so I decided to stay home this morning and help her out. I don't know if it's the side-effects of the drugs, or just nerves, but something has happened to my wife. She was up before me, gave herself a shot, and even made a Egg Sandwich for breakfast. (Keep in mind this is the same lady I usually kiss on my way to work -- as she's still in bed.)

She amazes me each day...

(Also, please notice we added Adalyn Grace's blog to our list -- Sorry about that Adalyn)

1 comment:

Maw-maw & Pa said...

Son,
You have 1 wonderful wife. I'm sure Abby's excitement level isoff the charts! I get butterflys just thinking about what all she is gong through...I'm so proud of both of you. Just keep loving and supporting our wonderful daughter-in-law!!!

Love you both,
Mom (a.k.a Maw-maw)

Ari