Monday, November 9, 2009

The Insanity Continues

Our case was not heard today. Now we're being told it's been rescheduled for Thursday, the 12th. In three days. But no one can/will tell us why. Are you surprised? Because I am not. I will be surprised, though, if this adoption even ever happens. I am thisclose to losing all faith in our adoption agency. International adoption is very complicated. I GET THAT!!! With that being said, it is of the UTMOST IMPORTANCE to choose an agency who knows what they're doing. We are learning that lesson the hard way.

7 comments:

TJ, Kaylan, Miles, Perry & Simon said...

Ahhhhh, I have been checking your blog all day for an update. When it didn't come earlier, I was worried!! I am so sorry, guys! I am frustrated for you, so I can't even imagine what you are feeling. I will be thinking and praying for you all week! I hope Thursday will be the day!! It will happen soon, I just know it...

The Michel family said...

I am so sorry to hear this. I have had your blog up all day and kept hitting refresh hoping for good news. I know it is frustrating and seems like it won't happen, but it will. We will continue to pray for you both and Ari.

love,
Laura, Jason, Isaac, and Tenaye

Jamie Smith said...

I'm so sorry to hear of the further delay, Abby and Roger. If there is anything I've learned from reading your blogs, is that good news comes most often when least expected. Hang in there!

Anonymous said...

We are continuing to pray for you. So sorry, to hear it.

The Browns

Julie Neal said...

You guys We are so sorry!!! I know how frustrating this is for you all. When he is placed in your arms all of this will melt away. It is going to happen!! We are praying for you!!
Julie & Rob

Adrienne said...

Keep the faith. We grew frustrated with our agency too, but in hindsight I think there were many things out of their control.

Focus on the end goal. Next year little Ari will be super cute on Halloween! THIS WILL HAPPEN. I know it doesn't seem like it, but IT WILL.

Hang in there. We are praying for you! Love from Texas, Adrienne

Anonymous said...

Much of the time we do not understand God's timeline.

Ari