Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Where have we been?!?


So it's been awhile since I've blogged.  I did that post about Ari at 9 months and then he decided to do all sorts of things he was almost doing. Apparently turning 9 months meant something to him.  He is now a proficient crawler, pulls up on everything, sits and stands up in his crib, waves bye-bye and hi, does "so big," and now signs for "more," his first sign, although I'm not sure if he completely understands what it means yet.  

And because we've been a little lacking on pictures......





Easter Sunday






Easter Sunday at Grandpa & Grandma Partlow's house
(meeting the horses for the first time)










And, last but not least, an Ethiopian "pool party"
with the Barnhouse twins



Dax and Ari....they go way back :)





4 comments:

TJ, Kaylan, Miles, Perry & Simon said...

Too cute!!! I love the pictures!!

elisa said...

LOVE THE UPDATES! And love love love the pics with the twins!

Jamie Smith said...

What a cutie you have and such an adorable family! Keep the pictures and blogs coming, they are so entertaining.

Kristine said...

Awwww, you guys! He looks great! So, so adorable!
I remember when you first contacted me and I have tears in my eyes as I sit here and catch up on your blog!
You are parents. And Ari has a home. And I am happy for you all :)

Ari