Friday, May 15, 2009

Mobile blogging

So I'm trying to see how great technology is at this point on my life.
We are headed to Iowa and I'm typing this on my iPhone while Abby
cruises along at 79.5 mph

This morning was full of discoveries. While packing Abby found the
"expecting from Africa" necklace she lost three weeks ago. I
discovered a cigar in an old backpack. Here's the kicker, I don't
smoke. So either Abby's boyfriend left it there or her dad left it
there when he borrowed the pack and went to Mexico. (she's claiming it
is her dad's. We'll ask him tonight.)

Pops Wasson had knee surgery this week so we've been hanging out with
him quite a bit. Most people would schedule surgery/recovery around
the final four or during football season. Pops scheduled it around the
NASCAR all star weekend. Oh man!

Ok, that's enough for now. Hopefully I didn't waste all this time
typing. I'm visualizing this working perfectly.
Roger

No comments:

Ari