Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Five Months Later.....and We Get Our Chair!!

That's right -- it only took five months to finally receive our nursery chair!! I ordered it February 10th and received it July 9th. It was supposed to be delivered Friday, July 10th, but we were out of town for the weekend, so Roger and I actually picked up the chair Thursday morning from the delivery service because I could not stand to wait one more week. Not that we exactly need it right this minute, of course, but it was still just one more thing we were waiting on that was driving me crazy. But it is exactly what we wanted, it's the perfect color, it's leather, it swivels, rocks, reclines, and I love it, so I suppose it was totally worth the long wait!! At least now when I'm in the nursery daydreaming I have a place to sit.

5 comments:

Missy said...

LOVE the color! How fabulous! I remember when we got the rocker for Zeke's nursery...I used to go in there, sit in the rocker, close my eyes and dream. Can't wait for your dream to come true! Hope you get the call soon!
Missy

Karen LaMontagne said...

Very stylish! Looks perfect...

farmgirlamber said...

LOVE the chair!! What "hip" parents you will be :) This must be the infamous chair that you were waiting for when I talked your ear off while you were in line at the store that day, huh? Good seeing you & Rog in Garner!! If only we lived closer together..... Miss you guys already!!

Heather said...

Neat color. Looks very comfy. I know I spent many hours in the chair in Zoe's room. She no longer needs (or wants) rocked, but I still sometimes sit in the chair & remember the days when she did!

Kirksey Family said...

Where did you get this chair? I have yet to find one I love
~Amber

Ari