Friday, December 11, 2009

T Minus 26 Days!!

We are leaving three days earlier!! Wednesday, January 6th! There was an availability on an earlier flight and we jumped on it, of course. That means we will meet Ari Friday, January 8th rather than Monday the 11th and we'll have a full week together before we board a plane to fly 8,000 miles and 20 hours home. This anticipation is like nothing I've experienced before. And, because I'm so dang happy, I thought I'd share another new picture of our sweet boy today and every Friday until we travel. Just a little something to look forward to until the real fun begins. :)

7 comments:

Gale said...

He's a complete doll. I'm so happy for you all. Enjoy this Christmas season and try not to let the peace and quiet drive you crazy. There will be plenty of mayhem soon.

Congratulations!!

Laura said...

Yeah!! So exciting to meet him earlier. He is too cute!

ellerbee eight said...

He looks so chubby... no offense, really, I love it! He looks SO healthy and chubbalicious. I bet you can't wait to kiss on those rolls! I can't wait to hear you gush about kissing on those rolls!

Anonymous said...

What chubberdooooooo arms and legs he has!!! I'm even bragging about how cute he is to my kiddos at school. Can't wait to meet him in person! Hope you'll brave the cold and come see us sometime soon . . . but if not, I don't blame you one bit.

Lots of Love!

Sara

Jamie Jo said...

So fun!!! And isn't January 7th some big holiday in ET?!?

elisa said...

So so so excited for you girl!

farmgirlamber said...

What a cutie pie! Look at those rolls! :) He's SO healthy, which is great so you know he's in good hands until Jan 8th! Maybe we'll meet you in the airport - we're flying to Denver to ski Jan 6th too :) Probably won't be that lucky, but we will definitly be thinking of you guys!! Best wishes!! - Amber

Ari