Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year

Happy 2009 everyone. We survived Christmas and New Years Eve -- now we're ready to get back in the swing of "normal" life. Christmas was great. Lots of fun stuff for "kid" -- Bumbo, Jumper, Diapers, Designer Bedding, Push Cart.....

Abby hooked me up with my very own diaper bag. The plan is to sew patches on for every place we go with "kid". Greatest Christmas gift, ever.
I got Abby an iPhone -- she's still deciding if she likes it or not.
We're hoping to do better at updating the blog in 2009 -- when we get news of any sort we'll be sure to blog it. Got to go watch USC in the Rose Bowl. Happy New Year!

3 comments:

Jamie Jo said...

Great gifts!!! I'm emailing to personally invite you to our Adoption Fellowship Group on January 8th at 7:00 at my house!!! Can't wait to see you there!!!!

Meredith said...

Too funny - I gave Matt a diaper bag and he gave me an iPhone! But you're not serious that Abby doesn't know if she likes it or not - are you? I am yet to find anything about mine that I don't like! :)

Nikki said...

I received your email re: the blog makeover and sent you all the info I need to get started. Hope to be talking to you soon!

Ari