Wednesday, January 7, 2009

New Blog Design

I think I've spent more time playing with this blog/layout/design in the past week than I've spent doing anything else. Just goes to show you that I have too much time on my hands. This Kid can't get here fast enough. Tonight over dinner Abby and I were talking about just how unprepared we think we are for this whole situation. Of course she stays up at night worring about how many diapers we need to pack in the carry-on for our 34+ hour trip home. Me, I'm just worried about selling enough pens to pay for the diapers. Luckily we aren't the first two to go through this adventure. We are blessed to have friends at each and every step of the way. Friends that already have their kid at home (lucky), friends that are waiting for a referral, friends that already have a referral but are waiting for a court/travel date, and friends that are actually traveling to pick up their daughter in the next two weeks. Just goes to show you that God won't give you more than you can handle.

I've told Abby I won't mess with the layout/design too much from here out -- but the more I see other people's blogs the more I want to tweak ours. Stay tuned...

No comments:

Ari