Wednesday, January 28, 2009

The Odd Couple (And the Neals Pass Court!!)

First of all, congratulations to the Neal family!! They received the wonderful and long-awaited news today that they passed court and Cruz is officially their son!! God is so good! I cannot wait for them to bring that beautiful little boy home next month!

Secondly, me being a HUGE animal lover and all, I just had to post this awesome video clip that my friend Amber forwarded to me earlier this week. I think animals are oh so capable of teaching us some very important life lessons -- as exampled in this video. I will warn you, though, that before you watch this you may want to get a box of Kleenexes handy. Or not. Maybe it's just me.



3 comments:

Erin Sager said...

hi, I just found your blog, and I loved the video, I totally cried, thanks for sharing....

Anonymous said...

Abby, I love this video, I sent it to everyone! It helped that the dog's name is Bella...

Adopting1Soon said...

Oh this is so wonderful! Though I worry what will happen when the dog passes.... why can't I just enjoy these videos for the moment?? Argh.

I'm going to follow your blog. We are both animal lovers, and both adopting from ET. I look forward to hearing good news from you!

Ari