Monday, March 2, 2009

Soooooo.......we're in Cabo

Roger and I are on vacation in Cabo and it is awesome. I'm not going to lie. Sorry to make y'all jealous, but I just had to post some pics because it is so beautiful and we are having such a wonderful, relaxing time. We weren't exactly sad when we boarded the plane in Springfield on Saturday morning and it was snowing big, heavy, wet snowflakes on us either. Roger and I have good vacation timing!! The Buzbees are here with us, so that's who the other couple is in the pics. This is mine and Roger's second trip to Cabo. Last year was our first time down here and we ended up buying a timeshare because we love Cabo so much. We keep trying to get the Buzbees to buy into the timeshare deal at our resort, but they apparently are not as big of suckers as us. Although I must say, I am not regretting that decision one bit right now!

View from our room/patio... where I am blogging right now


Me and Amy at the infinity pool

The view beyond the infinity pool
Roger's attempt at advertising

2 comments:

elisa said...

How fun! I'm not sure if I met you, Abby? We were at the thing last Friday night. I know we met Roger, who is a hoot! I just wanted to let you all know that we found you blog and look forward to following it!
The Hymans

Jamie Jo said...

I LOVE CABO!!! I am SO jealous, but so glad that y'all are there! Eat at Ole! Ole!!!

Ari