Thursday, February 4, 2010

Ari & Company

I just have to blog about the welcome home we've received from everyone over the past three weeks.  I am overwhelmed at the love, excitement, and outpouring of support from our friends, family, neighbors, and even strangers (see below).  Or maybe it's because Ari is just so darn popular and good-looking.  Yeah, that's probably it.  Below you will find a small sampling of some of Ari's new friends who have stopped by to meet him and welcome him home.  Sooooo much fun we have had.  I hope he will always find himself surrounded by this many great friends.  

Something really funny and unexpected, twice now (at the mall and at an MSU Bears game) we have been stopped in public by COMPLETE STRANGERS who have come up to us and said, "Oh, my gosh, is this Ari?!?  I follow your guys' blog!  Wow, he's even cuter in person!"  How weird is that??  What a strange feeling.  During my retail therapy days while waiting for the little man to come home I saw a baby t-shirt that said Local Celebrity.  I didn't buy it because it was $30.  See, I did have some limits.  But oh how I wish now I would have bought it.  He is definitely our little celebrity.  

The future Mrs. Ari Wasson (Zoe) and Ari
Okay, I know that's completely ridiculous, but I can't help myself


Little Miss Jayden, another Hopester

Brady & Ari

Cousins!

Neighbors -- and a future babysitter?!?

Dalton & Ari -- have I ever mentioned how much Ari loves "big boys"?

Ari and Caden & Cruz

"Is it just me or do I know you from somewhere?"

Again, the big boy thing.  Ari cannot wait to be a big boy.



4 comments:

Ethiopia...part of our world said...

So fun to have great friends!! I was going to post but we went to the Emergency room instead!! I know this shocks you- but Cruz never made it into the house- He fell and split his head open! Now he is going to set off the metal dectors with the staples in his head!!

The Michel family said...

We are anxious to meet him too! Tenaye asks about him from time to time (she looks at blogs with me a lot) and Isaac is ready to play with him.

See you soon.
Laura

TJ, Kaylan, Miles, Perry & Simon said...

That is crazy that strangers run into you in public. I would be afraid to go up to someone and say hi. I can't wait til we get to come and meet the local celebrity!!

Josh & Sara said...

LOVE the pic "is it just me or do I know you from somewhere?" . . . their expressions are priceless!!!!

Ari