Wednesday, February 24, 2010

He's a better dresser than I am...

Last night I got home from work and Ari was rocking an awesome outfit:  dress pants, a long-sleeved white shirt, and a vintage Snoopy t-shirt.  I thought it was pretty sweet, so I tried to pull it off.  It's official -- he's a better dresser than I am.  And he looks great in stuff that I couldn't even come close to pulling off.

As you can see, he's got the t-shirt and dress pant look down.
  Me? Not so much.

Another outfit I couldn't pull off.


And another.
 "Kiss Me" pajamas while sitting in his personalized rocking chair.  All him.

Again, with the vintage tee and white undershirt.

(I guess I should let Abby start dressing me.)

2 comments:

TJ, Kaylan, Miles, Perry & Simon said...

He is looking good! Maybe you need to let Abby dress you more:) I think you could pull off the footed p.j.s, don't you??

Ruthie said...

I've been delighted to discover how FUN it is to dress a little boy! Lots of cute things out there!
Missy

Ari