Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Thursday It Is!

Our egg retrieval is scheduled for noon this Thursday. After looking at the follicles again today, Dr. A decided sooner rather than later will work the best for us. He counted 12 follicles (how appropriate - a dozen eggs!) ranging in size from 14 all the way up to 24 which seems kind of strange to me, but he said that's normal and out of our control and we should expect a good number of good quality eggs. I sure hope so! I will do my trigger shot tonight at 11 p.m., which is exactly 37 hours before the retrieval, and then I am done with shots for a while, like a few days maybe. That's okay. I'll take whatever break I can get!

1 comment:

Maw-maw & Pa said...

You guys are troopers!!! I love you both and that dozen eggs! Praying for God to make those eggs just the right size and ready to be wonderful little babies for me to love on!!!! Praying you up and down that I-44 and those clean bathrooms. Son....hang in there...you're going to learn a lot and you are trying real hard and doing a great job!!

Ari