Thursday, April 23, 2009

Cuatro

Today marks four months of waiting. (Or at least according to our calculations.) That's the thing with adoption, you never really know when you started and when it's going to end. For some reason four months seems like a big milestone for us. The last 4 months went by relatively fast and now that Spring/Summer weather is here we are hoping to keep busy with fun activities until we get the all-important-referral-call. Speaking of warm weather, yesterday was the first day I went out to my car and it was hot and stuffy. Is it weird that I actually enjoyed that? Bring on the heat. Garage sale starts tomorrow morning @ 6:00. See every one of you there.

1 comment:

Kari said...

The waiting for Zoie was the hardest part of the journey for me!! Some days I handled it great, but many more I didn't like being patient. You're doing a great job!!! Yayyyyy 4 months!! It will happen before you know it!!
See you soon!

Ari