Thursday, April 2, 2009

Happy Birthday, Roger!


Actually, his birthday is tomorrow, April 3rd, but we're headed up to K.C. to see a Britney Spears/Pussycat Dolls concert tonight! Woo-hoo! I think Roger is more excited about the concert than me, but for anyone who really knows him, that should come as no surprise; right? He's going to be the big 3-2 and I can tell he's super pumped about it. I tell him he doesn't look a day over 27 (which is how old he was when I met him), and I think I'm pretty accurate because he still gets carded at restaurants!

Anyway, Happy Birthday, Baby! Love you!

4 comments:

TJ, Kaylan, Miles, Perry & Simon said...

Happy Birthday, Rog! And you're right about Brittany, I bet he is pretty pumped to see her and PCD:) Have fun!!

Meredith said...

Happy Birthday Roger! Have fun at your concert. :)

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Rog! Hope you're watching MSU tonight. They'll rip up UCONN. We're already planning on coming back in the fall. Trops, WHAT!?

Hope you said hello to the Pussycat Dolls for me.

Ben Lyzenga

Jamie Jo said...

Roger and Abby, 2 things:

1. Adoption Fellowship Group April 16th. We are grilling steak (don't stop at Chili's), you can bring a side!

2. Roger, I would love to talk to you about doing some "stuff" for our new camp. Please call me! 464-9460

Ari