Saturday, January 9, 2010

5 Great iPhotos

Today we went back to the orphanage, took lots of pictures, ate some pizza, and hung out in the room for the remainder of the day. Ari was wonderful. He got to meet his cousins, both sets of grandparents, and Ms. Zoe through Skype. Pretty amazing. Oh yeah, and he got his first bath (at least the first one from us) Below are some of the more than 100 photos we took today. As you can tell the nannies all love our boy and are going to miss him. And yes, he is this happy 95% of the time. The other 5% he is either hungry or sleepy. We love him -
Roger









6 comments:

Laura said...

NO! The photos aren't showing up. Fix it! :) Glad things are going so well. When I read the post (the first time), I missed the part about Skype and I thought, "Wow! I didn't realize all of those relatives were traveling with you!" It might have been the glass of wine that caused me to miss it. And yes, it was only one glass. I'm on a diet, so it doesn't take much. Veggies, lean protein...and wine.

Keep having a great experience in Ethiopia. I'm jealous in the best way possible b/c I want to return so badly. Loved it there, even if almost died of a strange virus.

Ari is just beautiful, guys. I'm truly thrilled for you both.

TJ, Kaylan, Miles, Perry & Simon said...

I can't get the pictures to work:( You guys look so happy!!!

The Michel family said...

Where are you guys staying?! The internet has really improved since we were there last summer. He is positively gorgeous!

Laura

Jenny H said...

He is so handsome!! Congrats on your new family!

Josh & Sara said...

LOVE, love, love the family photo. SOOOO awesome!!

Sara

Julie Neal said...

Seeing Ari in your arms just melts me!! We are thinking and praying for you guys non stop!!!!!
Caden and Cruz can't wait to see their new friend!!

Ari