Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Ab Fab

My lovely wife, Abby, is FABULOUS! I have to give her all the credit for all-things-nursery. Everything in that room has been picked out by her -- the furniture, bedding, paint colors, wall decor, etc.....and it's finally paid off. With the help of Google, we were noticed by Creative Baby Nursery Rooms. And now our room has been posted on their site. Check it out here. I'll never doubt her again (on painting). We're going to hang more art on the walls tonight. We'll post pics soon. Very Impressive, Boo!

3 comments:

Abby/Roger said...

Thanks, Babe, you're the sweetest!! I by no means could have executed that project by myself. It wouldn't have turned out good at all without your expertise measuring skills, which I apparently am lacking significantly...

Laura said...

Nice work, Abby! Um, about measuring. A while ago, I decided we were going to put an El*fa system in one of our closets. I got out the measuring tape, measured the whole closet all by myself, went to the store, and started working with the woman (on a computer program). She was all, "Um, when was your house built? Is it an historical house or something" and I was like, "Three and a half years ago. Why?" and she was like, "Because I've never, ever seen a closet that is such an odd size." So I called Ed and he re-measured it and I was off by like nine inches by four inches by seven inches. Hmmm...

Anonymous said...

You know how we talked about 6 degrees of separation and you two are always ours . . . you did it again! I love my friends -- for more than just that!

Sara

Ari