Thursday, February 19, 2009

We're huge in Dubai

That's right. Our t-shirt is huge in Dubai. Thanks to Julie for helping make it so popular. (There's a great shot of Julie wearing our shirt in Dubai....but since they are out of the country we'll wait for permission to post the photo. I'm learning Blog etiquette.) 7,990 miles from Springfield to Addis Ababa. 1,559 miles from Dubai to Addis Ababa. 6431 miles down....Good luck, guys!

On a personal note, I hate to break it to everyone, but I caved in yesterday. That's right. I joined Facebook!!! The pressure was just too much. So many people telling me how great it was. Hearing what I was missing out on. The curiosity of who was out there that wanted to be my friend. I joined February 18 @ 10:18am. I deleted my account February 18 @ 10:25am. SEVEN MINUTES....that's all I lasted. I couldn't handle the pressure. (I'd like to thank my lovely wife for calling me a particular name and making me snap out of my Facebook slip-up.)

5 comments:

ellerbee eight said...

seriously? you quitter...

ellerbee eight said...

seriously? you quitter.

Amy said...

We are fans of facebook....

Ok, I think Julie wore your adoption shirt while here in OKC and I asked her about it because it was so cute! Where is it listed for sale????

Anonymous said...

JUST SAY NO!!

Kelly said...

Hi guys! I just found you on the Braner's blog!! We'll talk to you at the next adoption fellowship!!!

Ari