Thursday, February 5, 2009

From Ashes to Africa

FROM ASHES TO AFRICA.We got the book on Tuesday (2.3.08) -- Abby and I BOTH finished it last night (2.4.08). Hopefully Abby will post about it in the coming days. I just wanted to let everyone know what a great book it is. It was really weird turning the pages -- it was almost like someone had taken notes on us and our journey. Great Job, Josh & Amy!
(And no, you can't borrow our book. Pony up the $13.99 and get your own copy. Besides, I'm sure I'll be reading it more and more in the coming months.)

3 comments:

Amy said...

Thanks!!!! We are so glad you guys enjoyed it....Hope we can meet you guys sometime... BU 09 Chicago perhaps!? : )

Ethiopia...part of our world said...

I knew you would love the book!!!!! I don't need to borrow yours I already ponied up and bought my own copy!!!!

Julie

Laura said...

Thanks for the recommendation. I've been trying to find something to read - besides US and People - since finishing "There is No Me without You." BTW, you're the recipient of an award for your fabulous-ness, which I know is just what you've been waiting for. Details on my blog.

Ari